What's new

International The Burglars 1971 ‧German Blu Ray Book (1 Viewer)

Peter Neski

Screenwriter
This Import is region free and comes with both the French longer version with English subtitles and the English Version on the second BR
The Movie is a excellent Transfer by Sony

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
This Import is region free and comes with both the French longer version with English subtitles and the English Version on the second BR
The Movie is a excellent Transfer by Sony
I have the French Blu. It's probably the same master, which was really beautiful. Unfortunately, on that 2 disc set, the French version is not English friendly. The main differences I could discern are the car chase which is about 5 minutes longer, and to my mind, more exciting and better paced, and also the end, in which Belmondo makes a number of really funny, but untranslatable French puns. On the French disc, there is an extra comparing the differences between the US & French cuts of the car chase, but naturally the commentary is in French.

Peter Neski

Screenwriter
I should point out that it also comes with nice extras all with English subtitles a nice making of film(50min),a short interview with Remy Julienne ect

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info on the English subs as the Amazon.de site makes no reference to English subtitles on the longer French cut.

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Thanks for the info on the English subs as the Amazon.de site makes no reference to English subtitles on the longer French cut.
It does:

39E0B6F8-323F-431B-BD72-858E1798DA0D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks