What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Thank you, paperweight Mike Tyson (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Danke! I haven't gambled in years and years. Outside of an occassional lottery ticket, never did it. Heard Tyson was up on 9:1 odds. So, found a nice place online and laid $100 on Tyson to get beat.

First bet I think I've ever won in my life :)

Thanks for sucking, buddy!

brentl

Senior HTF Member
If I knew the odds were that high I would have bet $100 too!

The worst thing is that Tyson made more in that fight than I will in my lifetime!

B

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
He gets to keep about $2 million of his $8 million paycheck. It's rough being bankrupt, isn't it? :rolleyes

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Amazing how not having a brain and any common sense permits you to blow $300 million and a major trophy wife and end up a degenerate moral cripple.

Joe McCabe

Second Unit

And he'll probably be through that 2 million right...abooooouuuuttt........NOW!

Seriously though, 2 million dollars for someone accustomed to the spending habits of Tyson, probably won't last very long.

He could probably make some loot from some candid interviews about his fall from grace, but I really don't see another big boxing payday, after last night.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
The Brit press are having a field day with the result, as you can well imagine.

Of course I would not dream of gloating about it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
I doubt anyone here will take any umbrage at your gloating, Andrew. Tyson has long since ceased to hold any interest for US sports fans outside of a train-wreck/can't-turn-away sort of mindset. The number of people actually rooting for him is very small.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Andrew, you could always add another line to your national anthem (not like that hasn't been done before.....):

God grant that Marshal Dan
May by thy mighty hand
Victory bring.
May he the trash-mouth hush
Fists like a torrent rush
Degenerate Mike to crush
God save the king!

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I've long since lost respect for Tyson. Here's a story about him tearing his knee in the first round that hampered his ability to fight

Diallo B

Screenwriter
i don't particularly care for tyson, but i do think he hurt himself. to anyone that acutally watched the fight it is plain as day that something happened to his left leg in the first round. he stumbled for no reason without getting hit. everyone including the announcers were like, 'wtf!'

his injury makes sense to me. but he is done as a boxer unless he really wants to start from the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samrinriya
Recent bookmarks