What's new

Tenko--Amazon.co. uk says theirs is "all regions" (1 Viewer)

PattyFraser

Second Unit
but as a region one buyer I'm skeptical. It does say PAL format, but it says "all regions". I really loved this series when I was younger and I'd love to buy it if it is going to play in my player and on my TV. Will it, according to this information provided on their website?

Has anybody else ever seen this series? It is about British women who were prisioners of war (WWII) and their Japanese rulers. It was out long before the movie Paradise Road, but covers much the same ground.

David Allum

Stunt Coordinator
I'd also be skeptical about the "all regions" claim. Although Amazon.co.uk lists the complete series set as "all regions", it lists the individual season sets as "region 2". I'd recommend checking with the distributor: http://www.acornmediauk.com/contact.asp

If it really is an "all regions" set you'll need a player that converts PAL to NTSC, or a player that passes PAL and a display that accepts PAL signals.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
yeah i loved this show too, will eventually buy it but when they reduce the price slightly more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks