What's new

SVS and PS2 Owners: Try MotoGP2 for showing off your SVS (1 Viewer)

Samson

Stunt Coordinator
Try MotoGP2 for showing off your SVS. It's a motorcycle/sportbike racing game. The music in this game is simply amazing. A compilation of techno and acid jazz bass sounds. The bass in the soundtrack really utilizes my SVS 20-39CS to its fullest potential. Probably the best music demo that I've heard for my SVS.

Samson

Stunt Coordinator
The game is pretty good. I'm not sure if 4 people can play MotoGP2 but I know 2 people can play at the same time. Extremely fast paced specially if you choose to play the game in first person view. You actually feel like you're in a sport bike in the first person view. The best part of the game is the 2 player/mulitplayer mode and the replay. I found myself watching the replay to see myself pop wheelies at a speed in excess of 140 mph with techno music playing in the background.

I thought ATV was good but the grahics, gameplay and the sound on MotoGP2 are definitely better. Then again ATV is a year older.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks