What's new

Star Wars Fans!! Original movie and soundtrack!!! (1 Viewer)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I personally thought it was extremely funny, I guess you have to be a person who listens to hip hop music to appreciate. Or if your a true Star Wars buff, you might take offense to your coveted film being joked with.

I love Stars Wars, and I listen to Hip Hop, and I thought it was hilarious.:D

"To all you Vader-haters out there,.....will blow your planet up!!" lolololol

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I think the point they were trying to make was that this was the first flash movie ever loaded onto the internet.. so it's a tad old. :p)

Joe D

Supporting Actor
I always liked, it's not the east or the west side, it's not the north or the south side, it's the dark side.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I laughed a few times so it was funny enough. I remember seeing this a few years ago on a Sci-fi special hosted by Kevin Smith....Star Wars fan film awards or something.

Greg*go

Supporting Actor

HA! I found those 2 comments funnier then the "ow, why'd ya splice of my hand?" line

The oldness reminds me of the Mr. T vs. things I saw way back in 1997 with his hella fast van. Now they're classics! If I remember, everyone started making them, but I think the Univ of Idaho fella was the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks