What's new

Star Wars Ep III soundtrack to include 70 min DVD. (1 Viewer)

Kain_C

Screenwriter
On May 3, Sony will release the soundtrack to Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith which will include a 70 minute DVD containing 16 music videos by multiple Oscar winner John Williams. The music videos will be a chronological tour of all 6 films and include respective footage as well as sound effects and dialogue in 5.1 Surround Sound from the films of the Star Wars saga. Each segment will be introduced by actor Ian McDiarmid who portrays Senator Palpatine. Rounding out the package are liner notes by creator/producer/writer/director George Lucas and a bonus poster.

Wow! Count me in! Williams has always been 50% of the charm, power, and appeal of Star Wars and it's good to get something about him any chance we get.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I can't wait to get the soundtrack. I was pumped when I open the EP II soundtrack to hear the IMPERIAL MARCH during the end montage! WOOHOO! Can't wait!

Kain_C

Screenwriter
Let's hope they avoid spoilers in the track titles like "track 10- The Birth of Luke Skywalker".

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
The 70 minute DVD is an absolutely AWESOME extra. 16 different music videos with footage from all 6 films.......WOW! A big :emoji_thumbsup:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, finally a CD with a good bonus DVD! I'm sure there's been a few that have been cool but most are just EPK-style boring junk.

I just hope that the track names don't have spoilers like Episode I did- "Track #11- Anakin Is Darth Vader" :)

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
#14: Mace Buys It

#14: Mace Slips in the Bathtub and Dies of a Concussion

(apologies to Conan O'Brien)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I assume the DVD will be a separate disc in the package and not one of Sony's new dual-discs (CD/DVD hybrid) ?

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I assume it will be a double disc package (but in a single slimline case).

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
A nice bonus, as I'd be buying anyway. Can't wait to listen to this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks