What's new

Song in Gap Commercials (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
What is that disco 70s type song played in the GAP pants commericals. There's usually some attractive chick walking the streets or riding a bike and they focus in on the pants and they call them stretch pants or something like that. The song itself is sang kind of high-pitched and the only lyrics I could make out are "chasin the clouds away". Anyone know what the song is?

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
The song is "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire. I found it out by going to Gap's website, typing "commercial" in the search box at the top of the page, and this page was the result. I clicked on the second ad, and the details are at the bottom of the window.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Is that the one with the chick and guy and the running of the buffalo's??? I dig that music too...
NO not that ad. I think that's Levi's.

The one I'm talkng about is where the guy wakes up with jeans on and goes to sleep with them on. There are some shots of him inbetween wearing different clothes, but always the same jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks