What's new

Hulu Single Drunk Female (Freeform/Hulu) (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member

After a drunken incident at work leads to court-ordered sobriety, twentysomething alcoholic Samantha Fink (Sofia Black-D’Elia) is forced to move back home with her overbearing mother, Carol (Ally Sheedy). Surrounded by all the triggers that made her drink in the first place, Sam tries to move past her worst self and rebuild her life from square one while grappling with the mounting consequences of her years of drinking.

I liked this one more than I thought I would. There's a sharpness to it, and it doesn't romanticize bottoming out. And, at least in the first two episodes, it doesn't let Sam off the hook for her mistakes.

Jason Goodmanson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Am I the only one who saw this thread and thought HTF had a personals section? :)

I'll have to give this a whirl and see what my wife and I think. We need some new shows for those times we don't have time for a movie in the evening (having a dog is work!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks