What's new

Shrek's ReVoice is a gas! (1 Viewer)

Travis D

Second Unit
I know I'm last to post about something, but I just came out of and hour of using Shreks's ReVoice program and DAMN is it fun! I hope Dreamworks keeps putting this on thier animated movie DVDs.
I was just amazed at the fact it actually worked WELL! And since I'm the sick person I am, with a really good Gingerbread Man impression, I dub his voice with some dirty dialogue and it fits right in. Think of all the 2 syllable replacments for "Eat me!" :D
Like I said before, this technology will hopefully be liscensed to more movies and maybe more studios. Just too much fun.

Seung Kim

Agent
Travis, I can't believe nobody replied to your comment!
I just upgraded my PC to DVD ROM and that Shrek's Revoice Program is FUNNY as hell!
My wife was on the floor with some of the other countries' accents ;)
Man, I almost died laughing my butt off!
;) :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I love this feature! Spent a couple of hours playing around with it when it was released. My friend did a frighteningly-good impression of the Gingerbread Man.

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
I rented Shrek and played with that Revoice. I LOVED IT. I changed EAT ME to !@#$ ME! Of course, it tried to make it sound like eat. So, the F was kind weak. Too bad they only let you revoice the fullscreen version. But HEY, it was so damn funny. I laughed my ass off playing with that. Trying to make Shrek rated R! "You're an A**HOLE!" "I'm not an a**hole here, YOU ARE!" Maybe I'll buy Shrek on DVD so I can play with that shit. I know it's for kids, but grown-ups and teens can have fun with it too. Especially for replacing the dialog with DIRTY dialog.

Seung Kim

Agent
Hehe, I know what you mean Ken.

I replaced all the words with say, Ahnold's voice, "But you can't marry him!" Haha! That's some funny stuff.

How about some Apu's accent? (From Quik E Mart!)

Hakan Powers

Stunt Coordinator
I had fun with revoice when we visited dreamworks during the HTF meet in California last year.

Great use of DVD-rom !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks