What's new

Sherbourn 5/1500 F/S (1 Viewer)

Brian Noud

Auditioning
I have a Sherbourn 5/1500 for sale in mint condition.I have the original box and manual and it has been stored in its box for 9 months.I am selling because of recent marriage problems.I am asking $900.00 plus shipping from Battle Creek , MI 49015.

Brian Noud

Auditioning
Wow,I cannot believe nobody is interested in this amp.Is there another amp out that is better than this at this price?

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
From my experience twice w/ selling amps here: It just takes a little time, but it will eventually sell. Several manufacturers recently have been selling certain models of their amps at blow out prices resulting in many people on this forum already having an amp that they're somewhat satisfied w/ for now. For example, H/K started a couple of years ago selling the PA5800 for $300. More recently, there was Mondial's Acurus amps had on the cheap at uBid. A few months ago, there was Parasound amps on the cheap at uBid. Blow out sales such as these has opened the used and resale markets wide open to the point where there is no longer a red-hot demand for 5-channel amps. It doesn't mean that you can't sell one, it just takes a little longer than it once did. But don't worry, it will sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks