What's new

Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray player, Free 24AWG HDMI cable and Shipping (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
SOLD!!

I have here the wonderful Samsung BD-P1400 Blu-Ray player that was purchased about 3 weeks ago from a top name authorized dealer, this player was special in that it is fully HDMI 1.3 capable and allows bitstreaming of all advanced audio via the HDMI output

this player has been getting some bad rap lately, but in my opinion it is not deserved, I have played and checked out a bunch of titles on this unit and have had no problems whatsoever save for Spider-man 2, I have viewed maybe 5 movies completely thru the unit

the audio and video quality of the 1400 is second to none, video quality is astounding

This unit will come to you 100% complete same as brand new with all original papers, box, remote(which was never touched due to my URC remote)

Player is 100% same and identical to brand new, functionally and cosmetically and has the latest firmware installed, 1.2

a few extras are thrown in as well, the player has a IR Prism installed on the front for super remote feedback, secondly I am including a 6 foot 24AWG HDMI cable that is fully rated for HDMI 1.3 usage with this player, really nice beefy cable and last but not least I will ship for free via fedex

SOLD!!

I prefer paypal for this item

I have completed hundreds of deals here on AVS, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply

If you have any questions or want to purchase please PM or email me at: avs "at" custom-ht.com email and PM both get quick repsonse as I check it hourly

Thanks for your interest

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks