What's new

Rush Concert Tickets question (1 Viewer)

David Benkert

Stunt Coordinator
Nevermind - I got it...

If this is out of line, please forgive me.

Does anyone know the password for Ticketmaster Internet Rush.com Advance Ticket Sale? I have gone to rush.com and can't get the password and actually a member of the site, but never got it.

Any help would be appreciated. I have been to about 10 concerts and have always been near the back and am trying to get better seats this time.

Thanks,

David

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor
David,

How did you make out with your tickets? By the time I figured out the password thingy I ended up about 3/4 back in the pavilion seats for the Detroit show.

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
When you go to the site (rush.com) a pop-up window appears. On the left hand side, there are several options that you can click on and there is one for join Rush.com. This is what you click on and you enter your information. They will then send an email back to you with the password for the week.

David Benkert

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks guys!
I was getting an error when I tried to sign up, but I fianlly got in.
Mark, I didn't fare too well, but not too bad. I got first few rows of second section in Noblesville, IN. (Section G, row G.) I got in about 45 minutes after they went on pre-sale and it was the best I could get.
I will be trying a bit harder and be more prepared for the Chicago show hopefully :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks