What's new

Rotel 1095 Parasound 2205 or maybe the CineNova - Please help (1 Viewer)

Taya

Grip
I am in phase II searching for the new amp. THe speakers are going to be B&W CDM-9NT, CDM-1NT and CDM-CNT.

I owned in the past an ATI1505 and used that to drive my old B&W's 604's. I liked the sound a lot.

I need a new amp now, my pre/pro is Sony 9000ES.

I consider these 3 amps since it seems there is petty good deal out there for them. Both the parasound and Rotel at about $1600-1700. The interesting is the CineNova3, 3 channels only but is available for $1000, new. well, any of you out there that can recommened, it would be very appreciated. I have never listened to the CineNova.

Taya

Grip
Folks,

Well, no opinion out there... I finally got the Parasound as it fits right into my rack. I reply to this message to tell you all ATI1505 is a one killer dude. This Parasound is a very good sounding amp as well, and for 2 channel it would probably best the ATI, for HT use, the ATI1505 would be my choice. The Parasound 2205 has very poor design on the back so having all your 5 channels hooked especialy if you have big cables, is going to be a challending task.

Hope next time to get more inputs from yo'll

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks