What's new

Rotel 1075 vs Outlaw 755 - Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Yoon Lee

Stunt Coordinator
So, would Outlaw's 200w vs Rotel's 120 make much difference that you can hear? Which would have more midrange and bass output? Would 755 & B&W combo be a contendor against Rotel & B&W combo? Since I can't listen to 755 without ordering it, it's a lot of question unanswered...

Sihan Goi

Second Unit
I'd like to know that too, but judging from the Outlaw's power rating, it would be competing more with the Rotel RMB-1095 than the 1075...what are the detailed specs on the Outlaw?

Gregg Z

Stunt Coordinator
Taking nothing away from the Outlaw Amp, I will say that the Rotel/B&W combo is a safe bet because Rotel and B&W are "sister" companies. Rotel uses (among others) B&W speakers in design and testing of their amps, and vice versa, B&W uses Rotel (and others) amps in the design and testing of their speakers. They will mate well together.

Outlaw does have their money back guarantee (minus shipping cost), so you've got little risk if you did want to try the Outlaw.

In the price range you are talking, you may also want to consider the Sherbourn 5 channel amp.

My personal opinion is that a good amp is a long term investment. Buy the best amp you can afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks