What's new

Release Date for Mario? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
All the different online stores are giving me dates that vary by two days each. Some say 27th, some the 29th..

Planet Gamecube says tommorow.

So, before I head out to the store early tommorow, when can I expect this thing to arrive?

Thanks.

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
It ships tomorrow. All the major retailers (in their Sunday circulars) list it as being in-store on the 28th. However, most of them will put the games on the shelf once they arrive, even if they come a day or two early.

You'd probably be best trying to hunt for it on Wednesday. Call around today or tomorrow.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Just got off the phone with KB after calling TRU yesterday.
They said they would have it on Tuesday, but said they'd have it earlier than that. I thought they might be putting it out early, so I asked if they'd have it if I went in on Monday.
He probably thought I was asking them to sell it when they whern't supposed to, because they said they whern't allowed to sell it before the street date stating that it was illegal...
This guy had me confused. Why would he state that they'd have it earlier than Tuesday if they whern't putting it out for sale on Monday? Made me feel guilty asking if they'd have it out on Monday if I went in...
Sigh...this is why I hate calling stores because of situations like this :).

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Sunshine is being sold at EB starting Tuesday, for all you unfortunate people who don't have connections. :)
Enjoy.
-Bert
P.S.-Are any of you going to "waste" time in between play time to post about how GREAT Sunshine is? Link Removed is pretty coo too.

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I just heard that anyone who pre-orderd from EB will be able to pick the game up on Monday as a little bonus for buying early....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks