What's new

Netflix Red Notice (2021) (1 Viewer)

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
My son just got a Tmobil phone and free netflix so I watched this today and really enjoyed it.

It was exactly what I expected from Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds, but Gal Gadot surprised me. She held her own just fine with her co-leads. She traded one liners perfectly with Reynolds in their prison scene and she seemed to be having fun.

Sure some of the action was over the top and defied logic, like the exploding bridge jump. but the film never seemed to take itself too seriously so it all worked well.

And I thought the leverage-esque reveal of Reynold's setting things in motion prior to that jump was clever and worked well also. And knowing they would use that device again kept me paying attention to the little details. And even though I figured out the twist at the end fairly early on, I still enjoyed the film overall.

Also, our netflix plan isnt 4k but this film played in HDR and looked great.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I loved every second, perfect Saturday night movie, great action, witty dialogue, homages to classics, perfect, in every way.
The same here. I laughed more than a few times out loud. You can tell the three leads were enjoying working together.

Next up is “The Gray Man”.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks