What's new

Directors Quick Poll - DVD Release News? (1 Viewer)

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
Just curious on what sites you visit to keep track of DVD release news?

I used to check in on DVDfile, but with the happenings over there you can basically stick a fork in the site. I also check in with the DigitalBits on a regular basis but they aren't as comprehensive as I'd like. Too many catalog release announcements don't get mentioned.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I used to go to DVDFile all the time for news, but I've found better sources since then. The Digital Bits is good for stuff like editorials, industry news, rumors, and contact with studios, but I'm not a fan of their actual layout for disc news. They seem to be more like blurbs and their cover art is too small (I understand that this stuff takes space, but....)

I've found Link Removed to be a great news source. They update regularly and they feature a simple layout and their cover art is nice and big. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Bryan_O

Agent
I like checking videoeta.com to see what's coming out each Tuesday. They're pretty weak in the area of reviews/recommendations, but it's a good list site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks