What's new

Question about R3 films of American origin? (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
There are several titles of interest that I'm looking to import such as various R3 superbits (Last Action Hero) and boxsets like the Korean Gremlins 1 & 2 digipack collection, but I am worried about one thing...

While the oouter packaging, chapter listings and disc art seem to all be in original English text, I would like to know whether the menu screens will be in English as well?

For instance, on the Japanese Superbit collections, are the menu screens presented in English or with Japanese characters and are other films of American origin such as Gremlins, etc. likely to feature menu screens in English as well if the rest of the packaging is such?

If you look at this digipack, it appreas that everything is in English (save for the tiny bit of text at the very bottom of the front cover)...

I am curious however, if the menu screens are likely to be in English as well?

It wouldn't make much sense to have all the chapter selections listed in English but than have Korean text on screen when you pop the actual discs in, would it?

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP???

Mattias P

Auditioning
Well, since I'm the one how published those photos in the first place I guess that I'm the right person to answer that. All menus is in english and apart from the "Languages" menu (where you can select alot of subtitles) this looks like a 100% english release.

Some pictures (warning though, each page is ~1MB):

(now, I'm not allowed to post URL:s ... but check the original page where I have added some shots of the menus)

Now, for $10 that is really a bargain (and probably the sweetest release of those films up to date).

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks