What's new

PS2 Superman preview...sounds promising! (1 Viewer)

paul h

Supporting Actor
IGN have a preview up that we can all now read :) there's another on Gamespot and for once both seem to agree that this game looks good so far...interesting to read that this game is being developed by the team that did Loaded back on the PS1 and were Gremlin Graphics! that name reminds me of games from the 80's, anyone else remember Monty Mole???
Link Removed

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I could swear that I saw a listing of upcoming Xbox games that included a Superman title. Is this it?
Is there a chance that it will be available for the Xbox?
C

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
interesting to read that this game is being developed by the team that did Loaded back on the PS1 and were Gremlin Graphics!
Gremlin Graphics became Gremlin Interactive, bought out DMA Design. Gremlin Interactive were bought out by Infogrames France. Infogrames France renamed them to Infogrames Sheffield House. Infogrames sold off DMA Design to Take Two.

Rumours abound that Sheffield House is going to get sold to the old owner of Gremlin Interactive.

Brion Lydon

Stunt Coordinator
There is a Superman game coming to the Xbox. The screenshots are in the March issue of Xbox Magazine.

Brion

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks