What's new

Prison Break Season 2 (1 Viewer)

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George

I think he actually spoke to Kim either last episode or the one before. They were on a boat in some lake and he made a comment about it being one of the only places that wasn't under surveillance. He spoke at the end of this episode too when he said that they wanted Scofield to break out of this new prison. Perhaps there's someone in there they want out?

EricW

Senior HTF Member
pretty supid series :) i mean the Corporation is supposed to be this hugely powerful organization, yet they can't get any decent mercs to finish off a couple non-soldiers. the whole thing with Kim at the end (calling the cops, no less) is actually quite a fitting ending to this kind of show.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member

I finally found the time to watch it. As promised, they wrapped up most of the threads form the first two seasons. If they didn't get a 3rd season they could have wrapped up the whole thing quite satisfactorily with just a few changes in that last episode.

The Company needed one person in Sona and it looks they got what they wanted. I also presume they want someone broken out of there. It will be interesting to see next season with Michael, Bellick, Mahone and possibly T-Bag on the inside with Sarah, Linc, and probably Sucre on the outside trying to help them.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks