What's new

Potential HK 325 owners... (1 Viewer)

MattJP

Agent
I went in to circuit city today...they had these units "on sale" for 670. I got them to match (actually the beat) the price I printed up from Costco.com of 499. I did not think that they would do it...but they sent me out the door (tax included), with brand new factory sealed (with warranty...unlike costco) for 490!
Just figured someone out there may find that info handy.

-Matt

David Lorenzo

Stunt Coordinator
WOW :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Congrats on getting CC to price match Costco. I asked them about it and they said that since Costco is not an authorized dealer they will not price match them.
I didn't ask about any specific product though. I'll print up the Costco page and see if they will honor it then. Thanks for the heads up. How do you like it so far?

Jose G

Supporting Actor
Great job, david! You're going to love that machine! Enjoy! And thanks for the heads up.

TimothyE

Stunt Coordinator
Great deal for you! The Circuit City I went to wouldn't match Costco's price, so I went ahead and ordered it from Costco. Probably won't make much difference, as Costco's return policy is better than most manufacturer's warranties.

Tim

MattJP

Agent
I am still getting used to it...but I will say that I am impressed. More features than I realistically need, but who knows in the future. I really dig the remote compared to the one that came with the Denon I *almost* got :) .
-Matt

MattJP

Agent
By the way...the first Circuit City I went to would not ever consider price matching...in fact they blew me off. The second on went for it though.

-Matt

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Good work. The CCs I went to wouldn't bite. I would have bought from CostCo, but they're not an authorized dealer, so I went ahead and spent the extra $50 at J&R. I figure having an authorized dealer (which CC is also) for $50 more is better than spending $500 and depending on luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks