polk rm6700 5 speaker setup for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Travis, Dec 26, 2003.

1. Travis

Travis Second Unit

As mentioned in another post I am remodeling a spare bedroom to turn it into my new HT room and it is much larger than my current HT room. Because of this I feel my 6700's aren't going to work. These speakers like the receiver I am selling are a little over a month old. The loudest they have been played is 10 db below reference. I paid 600 for the set which is a good price considering the performance you get out of them. These sound 10x better than the bose system I auditioned. These are great for movies, but to be honest a little lacking in the music, instrumental department. But what do you expect for cubes, especially at their price point. I would like to get 450 for them which includes wall brackets for the 2 fronts which retail for 40 bucks. If anyone wants to do a package deal and buy my 2es receiver at the same time I will let it all go for 850 shipped. That is a pretty sweet deal for month old mint cond equipment.

2. Leigh_M

Leigh_M Stunt Coordinator

Sub?

3. Travis

Travis Second Unit

The sub is not included in the deal. It wouldn't be cost effective for anyone buying it. It is a sony sawx700 which retails for 300. Seeing as it is also a little over a month old I would like to get 200 out of it and by the time someone pays that + the shipping as it is heavy they could go and buy a new one for about the same price.
    Are you interested in the package or just the 5 speaker setup?

4. Travis

Travis Second Unit

I need to get rid of these as I am planning on picking up an axiom system very soon. The new price of the polk system is 400 shipped which includes: front brackets, owners manual, original box, and of course all 5 sats. Keep in mind these come with a 5 year warranty for piece of mind. I can email pics if anyone needs them.

5. Sam_P

Sam_P Agent

Are these still available?

I tried to email you but it says you dont accept emails from this board.

lmk
    thx