What's new

polk rm6700 5 speaker setup for sale (1 Viewer)

Travis

Second Unit
As mentioned in another post I am remodeling a spare bedroom to turn it into my new HT room and it is much larger than my current HT room. Because of this I feel my 6700's aren't going to work. These speakers like the receiver I am selling are a little over a month old. The loudest they have been played is 10 db below reference. I paid 600 for the set which is a good price considering the performance you get out of them. These sound 10x better than the bose system I auditioned. These are great for movies, but to be honest a little lacking in the music, instrumental department. But what do you expect for cubes, especially at their price point. I would like to get 450 for them which includes wall brackets for the 2 fronts which retail for 40 bucks. If anyone wants to do a package deal and buy my 2es receiver at the same time I will let it all go for 850 shipped. That is a pretty sweet deal for month old mint cond equipment.

Travis

Second Unit
The sub is not included in the deal. It wouldn't be cost effective for anyone buying it. It is a sony sawx700 which retails for 300. Seeing as it is also a little over a month old I would like to get 200 out of it and by the time someone pays that + the shipping as it is heavy they could go and buy a new one for about the same price.
Are you interested in the package or just the 5 speaker setup?

Travis

Second Unit
I need to get rid of these as I am planning on picking up an axiom system very soon. The new price of the polk system is 400 shipped which includes: front brackets, owners manual, original box, and of course all 5 sats. Keep in mind these come with a 5 year warranty for piece of mind. I can email pics if anyone needs them.

Sam_P

Agent
Are these still available?

I tried to email you but it says you dont accept emails from this board.

lmk
thx

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks