What's new

Please Identify Movie (1 Viewer)

Rajvir

Agent
This movie has bugged me for years, I saw it around 14 years ago. I think it was a low budget sci-fi movie and the plot involved a beautiful female Alien who teamed up with a cop to track down a evil monstrous Alien. I think the "evil" Alien could change form. The female Alien and the cop developed a romance...I think. I remember in one scene the Cop and the female Alien were walking down a flight of stairs and she read his mind and discovered he liked her. That is about all I can remember. I know the details are vague, but I was only a kid when I saw it.

DavidLW

Stunt Coordinator
It's wasn't "low buget" but "Alien Nation" (1988) with James Caan as the cop comes to mind.

Sean Campbell

Second Unit
Yep, it's Something is Out There. It wasn't a movie though, it was a tv mini series. Pretty good too if I remember correctly. It was followed by a series, but that was dire

Rajvir

Agent
Thanks guys. After years of trying to figure out what movie it was, I have finally gotten the answer.

larry mac

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
larry mac
It's been playing on cable lately. I saw it a couple of weeks ago. There were no commercials, so it was like watching X-Files on DVD. It must have been a two nighter originally.

Rajvir

Agent
I'd like to watch this film again, however, it might not hold up considering I was very young when I first saw it. Was this ever released on vhs? I would love to see the original mini-series but doubt I'll ever get a chance too, unless it's shown on tv here in Canada. Unfortunately I don't have satellite and therefore don't get the US sci-fi channel. I guess I'll have to try my local video stores. They released 'V' on dvd, maybe they will release this in the future?...fingers crossed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks