What's new

Please help! WTB Component Cables for Gamecube (1 Viewer)

chris rick

Second Unit
Arrghhhh.....these were listed on nintendo's website on backorder till early January. So I call them up and they assure me they'll have some in for early January. Today I check the website and it says "early March". This really peeves me out as does Nintendo's assumption that people don't want these cables because "less than 1 percent" of all owners use this cable. Anyway, after my rant...does ANYONE have these? I refuse to pay some joker on ebay fifty dollars or more plus ten dollars to ship something that costs about 4 bucks to actually ship. I will pay up to forty-five shipped for these. Anyone, please help!

BrianKR

Second Unit
If you want I will sell you my pair.
I never use my GameCube and the cables are just going to waste. I have been on the fence about selling my whole setup the past year now so I guess this would be a good start.

email ([email protected]) or pm me
my eBay handle (for reference) is lisa-bnson

BrianKR

Second Unit
Chris did purchase the GC component cables from me.
I have been getting a ton of emails on them and I though I'd save others some time.

I heard fro ma friend that works for a software distributor that Nintendo is not going to carry them any more. If this is true the only way you are going to get GameCube component cables is off of eBay or order them from a Japanes importer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks