What's new

Planning an Antec retrofit for those interested. (1 Viewer)

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
I have been planning a retrofit for the popular Antec 780b case or it's clone cases. This project has been discussed extensively in the AVS forum in this thread. I will make up a maximum of 50 fascias total as promised, as of now i have 33 confirmed orders so there is some room for those interested. This is a project retrofit with a custom fascia/faceplate for these cases that we have been putting together in the past couple of months. The fascia really transforms the apperance of the case and allows the case to look and blend in with all the other home theater components. The case with the fascia now looks like a piece of high end gear rather than a plain, ugly pc case. There will only be one production run so to speak for this project. This is my small contribution to the forum and not for financial gain. I have reopened the reservation list for one week only and then that's it. Send me an email if you interested.

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
Friday is the last day to order a retrofit. So if you have an Antec, Chen Ming or other Antec 780b clone case and are interested, send me an email. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks