What's new

Pizza Hut Online (1 Viewer)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Curious thing they have going on.
Order pizza online, I know this is not new & revolutionary. But its the first time I've done it :)
I just ordered. Heck of a deal actually, $7.99 will get you almost any large pizza (add says any, but its limited)
For $11.00 I just got a medium chicago deep dish (awesome pizza btw) and breadsticks.
No I dont work for pizza hut, but thought I'd share since I am here waiting :laugh:

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Wow, they must not have been busy. Already eatin :D
Rechecked time. About 20-25 mins from time of order till delivery. Sweet.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I use it all the time. Very convenient, and no errors in my order.

Plus, you can use coupoons as often as you want from there.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I haven't used pissa hut online, but papa john's lets you order online too, pretty nifty

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
Pizza Hut now has the same delivery deal Dominos use to have when they started out......if you don't get the pizza within 30 minutes of ordering....your next pizza is free.

This worked out in my favor not too long ago.....the store gave the driver the wrong pizza bag to take to my house......when he got here he had to go all the way back to the store and get my pizza. On return....he no only handed me the pizza but a coupon for my next pizza (any size...any toppings) FREE!

When you order on the web...I beleive a window pops up with a 30 minute count down or something from the official time the order was confirmed so there are no discrepencies on whose clock you are going by.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I love Papa John's and Pizza Hut's online service. I like Papa John's thin crust and Pizza Huts pan crust.
Now my grocery store allows me to order online and I can pick it up or have it delivered for 6 bucks. I have not tried it yet but God Bless the Internet!:emoji_thumbsup:
I miss the days when food.com used to deliver to me.

CaseyLS

Second Unit
OMG JUST PICK UP THE PHONE

Bare in mind that the person saying this grew up 30 minutes from the nearest pizza place and those bastards wouldn'y deliver unless you were getting like 8 pizzas at a time.

Greg Rowe

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Greg
OMG JUST PICK UP THE PHONE
You could, but as mentioned above there are benfits to ordering on the web. One of the biggest benefits is that your order is much more likely to be correct. For some people this could be a faster method as well.

To each his own, if you are like me, and prefer to do things on the web then do it. At least we have the choice!

Greg

CaseyLS

Second Unit
At least you have delivery Oh well now that I am at college we can get delivery. Of course now I live right across the street from one of the better Pizza places in town so I don't do delivery

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
I don't like phones either. Why should I have to wait 10 minutes on hold just for them to screw up my name and order? If I'm already surfing the web (and I already am), then ordering online is easiest for me. Plus, for those folks still on dialup who only have 1 phone line, you don't have to go through the hassle of disconnecting and reconnecting just for a pizza.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Josh,
Yes, they take credit cards.

The only reason I tried the service is for the 7.99 large pizza with your first online order purchase. I figured "why not?"
Order was prompt,correct,and didnt have to bother giving my goofy address.
I was pleasantly suprised it worked so well.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Pizza Hut no longer serves my area with delivery, and the closest Papa Johns is 15-20min away
Yes, I drive to PJs ;)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I've always found Pizza Hut pizza way to greasy, but Papa John's is good, I've ordered on line from them and I like phones.
Peace Out~:D

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Do any of you guys have a Papa Murphy's in your town. Great pizza, but you have to cook it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.