What's new

Press Release Paramount Presents: Airplane! (1980) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71qTuHzwu2L._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
So, why do I get a strange feeling that this is just a rebadge of what has already been available?

Thus far I don't see a 4k release on this and the Blu-ray release that exists is decent (though looking a bit dated)

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
So, why do I get a strange feeling that this is just a rebadge of what has already been available?

Thus far I don't see a 4k release on this and the Blu-ray release that exists is decent (though looking a bit dated)
Well, the back cover claims all the films are "remastered from 4K film transfers."

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
But I’m no doubt probably maybe going to buy it again.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
The score already got a very comprehensive CD release from La-La Land Records, but this is the first time it's ever been in conjunction with the movie by itself.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I guess you really have to wonder "Do you like Gladiator Movies? ;)

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
Of all the comedies I've seen at a movie theater over my almost 65 years on the planet, Airplane tops them all in the laughs per minute department! The first run audience, myself included, were laughing so hard and for so long that tears were flowing. When the S#!T hit the fan, I almost peed my pants!!! :lol:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim

paramount isn’t being consistent with releases these days. If they did a 4k scam at least give us the option digitally.

Mikey1969

Second Unit
Real Name
M. Fox
Indeed. I also can't imagine too many people watching the film with just the score soundtrack, and I'm a soundtrack buff.

The score already got a very comprehensive CD release from La-La Land Records, but this is the first time it's ever been in conjunction with the movie by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks