What's new

Paramount : Next Year's HALLOWEEN DVD Slate (1 Viewer)

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Greetings and Salutations
I think Mr Blythe said that next year they were releasing April Fools Day and My Bloody Valentine on DVD as part of their Halloween slate.
I have a suggestion and I was wondering if you would be as kind to consider releasing THE WILLIES on DVD as part of next year's Halloween slate.
I absolutely LOVE this movie, It is a great Horror anthology movie.
Please paramount consider releasing THE WILLIES on DVD by Halloween next year
Thank You For Your Time
Regards,
Ricky
6302888824.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Chris Molnar

Auditioning
I'd love to see this one released too. Its a great movie and deserves to be put on DVD. Uncut would be nice aswell.

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
Yes, definitely release this one sometime in the future. Quite an interesting little anthology film.

Matthew Kiernan

Stunt Coordinator
Looking at the video box, I don't see the word "Paramount" on there anywhere. I see the word "Prism", which is a now-defunct label, but "Paramount" is nowhere to be found.
What makes you think this is a Paramount title?
------------------
Matthew Kiernan

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Matthew I would be my life it is a paramount movie
I know the box says prism but it is Paramount because I could not find the Paramount box pic
I checked my Box at home it IS PARAMOUNT and I checked IMDB
Please Paramount, release THE WILLIES on DVD
Regards,
Ricky

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
And I Married a Monster from Outer Space, while you're at it.
patriot.gif

------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Another vote for I Married a Monster From Outer Space.
Phase IV, Robinson Crusoe on Mars(If Paramount owns this title) & some Hammer Films would also be highly appreciated.
[Edited last by Jay E on October 23, 2001 at 04:05 PM]

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I really hope that Paramount releases the horror films Let's Scare Jessica to Death, Four Flies on Grey Velvet UNCUT, Silver Bullet, My Bloody Valentine UNCUT, The Keep, Student Bodies, and April Fool's Day on DVD next year. They really need to start putting some cool extras on their horror releases.

Derek M Germano

Second Unit
My two cents:
BLOOD AND ROSES
FOUR FLIES ON GRAY VELVET
FRANKENSTEIN AND THE MONSTER FROM HELL
CAPTAIN KRONOS, VAMPIRE HUNTER
THE MAN WHO COULD CHEAT DEATH
And another vote for I MARRIED A MONSTER FROM OUTER SPACE
------------------
Derek M. Germano
THE CINEMA LASER
DVD reviews, news and more...
www.thecinemalaser.com

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
My vote for Halloween 2002 Paramount DVDs would go to:
CAPTAIN KRONOS: VAMPIRE HUNTER (1972)
THE MAN WHO COULD CHEAT DEATH (1959)
FRANKENSTEIN & THE MONSTER FROM HELL (1973, un-cut)
I MARRIED A MONSTER FROM OUTER SPACE (1958)
DR. TERROR'S HOUSE OF HORRORS (1965, if Paramount still controls this)
--ROBINSON CRUSOE ON MARS is certainly deserving of a nice DVD release too, but it doesn't have much in the way of horror elements; it's something that could be released at any time of the year, like other non-scary Paramount sci-fi flicks, such as WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE and BARBARELLA.

Derek M Germano

Second Unit
Peter, DR. TERROR'S HOUSE OF HORRORS is a great choice. At one point it was in the Republic Home Video library, don't know if it went to Artisan or wound up at Paramount. Either way it's a fun fright flick that belongs on DVD.
------------------
Derek M. Germano
THE CINEMA LASER
DVD reviews, news and more...
www.thecinemalaser.com

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
THE WILLIES was an independent film that was released by Prism Entertainment, which is now out of business. What is confusing is that for about a year, Prism had an output deal with Paramount for their product, so for that year, Paramount's logo appeared on the box as well as Prism's. However, they retain no rights to any of those titles. So Paramount is not the company to petition for THE WILLIES.
Maybe this will help. Just before going out of business, Prism briefly reconfigured themselves into a company called Osmosis Pictures, and that company had an output deal with Turner Home Entertainment, before the merger with Time Warner. And for a while, both Osmosis and older Prism product was released under Turner's aegis.
Also, another previous Prism title, THERE'S NOTHING OUT THERE, reverted back to it's filmmaker, who made a direct deal with Image to rerelease it on tape and DVD. In all likelihood, THE WILLIES has reverted back to whoever made it as well. So I would try either Turner or Image.
------------------
"As I looked back over my life, I realized that I enjoyed nothing--not art, not sex--more than going to the movies." -- Gore Vidal

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
Paramount or whoever has it definitely needs to release Dr. Terror's House of Horrors. Good anthology film.

Matthew Kiernan

Stunt Coordinator
Some other Prism titles released on VHS by Paramount, such as THE BONEYARD and BLOODSUCKER PHAROHS IN PITTSBURGH, were recently released on DVD by Program Power's Lucky 13 line. You might want to look into contacting them. At the very least, they're quite very quick to respond and listen to the fans.
------------------
Matthew Kiernan

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
I am very good friends with Lucky 13, Well an important person at Lucky 13
I am sure Paramount have the rights to release THE WILLIES, When I find something out I will tell you
Regards,
Ricky

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I just hope that they get off the conservative band wagon and let those people have the Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts flicks. The only way that I will purchase My Bloody Valentine or Four Flies is if Paramount changes the rulings on unrated releases instead of giving into the Jerry Falwell folks.

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
My vote goes to the HAMMER films especially FRANKENSTEIN AND THE MONSTER FROM HELL un-cut.
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks