What's new

Ozzfest 2006, who's going? (1 Viewer)

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
the bands
main stage
ozzy on select dates, system of a down, disturbed, hatebreed, lacuna coil and another major act announced may 23.
second stage
Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, The Red Chord, Full Blown Chaos, Walls of Jericho, All that Remains, and Between the Buried and Me.
July 2006
1 - San Francisco, CA
2 - Sacramento, CA
8 - Los Angeles, CA
14 - Kansas City, MO
15 - St. Louis, MO
16 - Chicago, IL
19 - Detroit, MI
21 - Columbus, OH
22 - East Troy, WI
23 - Indianapolis, IN
26 - Scranton, PA
27 - Buffalo, NY
29 - New York, NY
30 - Hartford, CT

August 2006
1 - Boston, MA
4 - Camden, NJ
5 - Washington, DC
6 - Virginia Beach, VA
9 - Raleigh, NC
13 - West Palm Beach, FL

I've already got my ticket for nissan. regarding the second stage, how does that normally work for those that bought regular non pit tickets

Dave>h

Second Unit
I'm going to Camden in August. Front row tickets. Which in Camden is behind the pit but that is fine with me. I think a concert is much more exciting and lively with a pit element.

Is Ozzy playing your show? Ozzy is playing Camden. Thankfully he is only doing a limited number of shows and does not seem to be doing any touring prior to the Ozzfest. He should be pretty rested and raring to go. That will be a welcome change! I saw him last year and he was tired. He has been touring for 3 months at that point and it showed. Also, it was 100 degree at the ozzfest last year - the water lines were way worse than the beer lines!

WRT Second stage, as far as I know, it is first come first serve. Basically the second stage is one big pit and the earlier you get there, the better your viewing expereince.

Having said that, I have never gotten there early enough to see any second stage acts.

Should be fun.

Dave

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
yeah, ozzy's playing nissan. the show starts at 10 am, and supposing the show is going to go into the night, i assume more main stage bands are going to be announced, or hell, maybe the bands might get to do a longer set.
Pit tickets were too much for me at 135 and change plus ticket rapers charges.(and i don't want to die during hatebreeds set)

My best friend and I were thinking about going but we haven't decided and I know we better decide Quickly. Would be in August in West Palm Beach if we do go.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks