What's new
World Wide Stereo

Orei BDP-M2 Region Free blu-ray player won't play my region B disc (1 Viewer)

Brianruns10

Second Unit
Real Name
Brian Rose
Hey All,
I live in the States, and I just bought an Orei BDP-M2 player to play an MoC blu-ray I bought. It is advertised on Amazon as playing region A B C, and many reviews stated the same. The box even has a sticker that says, "Region Free." Yet on my player, when I attempt to play my MoC blu-ray, it says it's locked, or doesn't match my player's region!
I've gone through settings to see if I need to change the coding manually. There was a point where I could change country code, and it was set to United States. I switched it to United Kingdom, but still the same results.
This is driving me nuts, because I'm so eager to watch the blu-ray, of my favorite film, and right now, it's just a hunk of plastic :(
Any help would be so very, very appreciated!
Best,
BR

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Have you updated your player? That sometimes wipes out any multi-Zone capability. I suggest you email Orei on [email protected] and ask for their advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks