What's new

International Pre-Order No Way To Treat A Lady (1968) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
41R8hB27eGL.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Of course, I've already learned with this label to wait for reviews before spending their outrageous asking price. So far, with the obvious exception of War of the Worlds, every other transfer has been from old masters.

• Agreed
Reactions: PMF

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
$44.99 for a Blu Ray ?!!!

No Way to Treat a Consumer.:angry:

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Of course, I've already learned with this label to wait for reviews before spending their outrageous asking price. So far, with the obvious exception of War of the Worlds, every other transfer has been from old masters.
"Sorry, Wrong Number" looks pretty damn good on Blu-ray.

Reactions: PMF

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan

Well I wouldn't say they were outrageous asking prices, unless of course you're paying Amazon's massive mark up. Converted to US dollars, the asking price comes to just under $21 (plus p&p). I've bought three Aussie releases so far, & they only came to around £15 each delivered (to the UK). For me, they're probably the cheapest boutique label yet (no doubt due to the poor state of the Australian dollar).

Last edited:

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
Well I wouldn't say they were outrageous asking prices, unless of course you're paying Amazon's massive mark up. Converted to US dollars, the asking price comes to just under $21 (plus p&p). I've bought three Aussie releases so far, & they only came to around £15 each delivered (to the UK). For me, they're probably the cheapest boutique label yet (no doubt due to the poor state of the Australian dollar).
I just went on their website & with shipping to the US it comes to $38 USD--shipping is $20 AUS/$13.67 USD--which is $6 less than what Amazon is charging, but still too much for me. As these are limited editions & region locked, I imagine they will all show up domestically at some point.

AlexNH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex Koutroubas
I just went on their website & with shipping to the US it comes to $38 USD--shipping is $20 AUS/$13.67 USD--which is $6 less than what Amazon is charging, but still too much for me. As these are limited editions & region locked, I imagine they will all show up domestically at some point.
Imprint discs are NOT region locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks