What's new

Ninja Turtles Vol. 5 Replacement cover? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
One of my TMNT (the new show) DVD's packages is messed up. When you put four DVDs in order on the shelf, the pictures on the spine are supposed to form a picture of one of the Turtles. (That is, each DVD case has one-fourth of a picture of a Turtle on it's spine.) Volumes 5, 6, 7, and 8 are supposed to form a picture of Raphael. The problem is that volumes 5 has the same picture as volume 6. My brother's friend, who works at Best Buy, said that volumes 7 and 8 used to also have this problem, but since my 7 and 8 have the correct pictures on them, the covers must have been fixed at some point.

I want to contact the makers of the DVD, 4Kids Home Video, but I don't have an (snail or e-mail) address to write to. I tried looking at their website, www.4KidsHomeVideo.com but couldn't find anything there. (I found this page, which just says "Contacts" at the top followed by a big blank space.

Does anyone know where I can write to, or if they ever offered a replacement for these messed up covers?

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Write to Funimation... they distribute 4Kids' DVD releases and can probably help you.

Although, to be honest with you, I don't know how much luck you're going to have with this. It's fairly trivial.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.