What's new

New Pearl Jam album (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
I know it's early, and we won't get the new original stuff until early next year, but I'm excited as hell (as i am with every new PJ release). Pearl Jam just gets more mature with each record, and this one I have a great feeling about.

We also should be expecting a "Rarities" album sometime around Christmas, and a tour starting in February.

Jarrod_L

Stunt Coordinator
I'm also looking forward to new music by Pearl Jam. If the two new songs ("I Am Mine" and "Last Soldier")they performed at Bridge School last year were any indication, the new album should be great!

That's not to say I disliked Binural at all, some of my fav PJ songs of all time on that one ("Grievance," "Of the Girl," and "Insignifigance")...but consider this, Vedder was going through some major writer's block while recording Binaural...

It will also be interesting to watch what happens w/ PJ following the next studio album, IIRC this will be their last album under their contract w/ Epic...I'm betting on them starting up their own label...

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Anthony, is there any more info about the rarities album that isn't mentioned on their site? Someone told me they might release a compilation of the covers they've done in concerts over the years. That would be pretty cool.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Will Matt Cameron be on drums? As a Soundgarden fan, this is important to me. ;)

Jarrod_L

Stunt Coordinator
Apparently, Matt Cameron is the semi-permanent drummer for Pearl Jam. He was in the studio w/ them, and the album is recorded, so I would assume he will continue to tour w/ them too....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks