What's new

New Foreign DVDs (Stalingrad, Road Home, OOP Herzog Nosferatu, MORE!). (1 Viewer)

Hans M.

Stunt Coordinator
For sale or trade:

DVDs:
(All DVDs are like new- MINT or factory sealed where noted)

Ju-on (Juon) - The Curse (R2. This is the original, debut Ju-on movie from 2000 made for Japanese TV. Only available in Region 2. FYI: Shimizu has made five Juon movies so far. This is the first one. MINT) $18
Ju-on (Juon) - The Curse 2 (R2. This is the sequel Ju-on movie from 2000 made for Japanese TV. Only available in Region 2. . FYI: Shimizu has made five Juon movies so far. This is the second one. MINT) $18
Ju-on (Juon) - The Grudge (R1. US Special Edition. . FYI: Shimizu has made five Juon movies so far. This is the third one. MINT) $12
Stalingrad (factory sealed) $20
City of Lost Children (factory sealed) $20 SOLD
Belle Epoque (factory sealed) $18 SOLD
The Road Home (factory sealed) $18
Two Evil Eyes (factory sealed; New 1 disc version) $12
Werner Herzog's Nosferatu the Vampyre (Mint, collectible: OOP, R0. Anchor Bay 1st edition with full color, uncropped cover art, double-sided single disc. NOT the new 2 DVD set with cropped, B&W cover art. Has all the special features of new release) $22
The Sweet Hereafter (Mint) $16
The Ring (Mint) $10
Glengarry Glen Ross - 10 Year Anniversary Special Edition (Mint) $7

VHS
(All in very good condition and perfectly playing tapes with clean original art, though may be slightly dinged and dented)

Lolita - Kubirck Collection (Near mint with cellophane still protecting box, comes with collectible postcard) $6
Limbo $4
Jackie Brown $4
Face/Off $4

My Wishlist:
Check out my wishlist on DVD Aficionado to offer trades

I'm new to trading here, but rest assured I am an honest seller/trader. Check out my 100% eBay feedback! I always ship promptly and securely via first class mail for the flat rate $2.50 per item, $1 each additional item. Also, I welcome international traders, especially for the foreign DVDS I'm interested in. I also offer cheap international shipping via airmail for $6 to most countries.

I look forward to hearing your offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks