What's new

International Network On-Air 40% off sale (1 Viewer)

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
Incredible sale at http://networkonair.com

40% off Supermarionation, Persuaders, The Professionals, The Prisoner, three volume retro-action series, Hitchcock's Lodger, Animal Farm, etc. blus and tons of British TV on DVD including Thriller and British movies including rare Ealing. I'm afraid to dig too deep into their site because I already spent too much!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Guess the sale is already over. No sign of it on the web site now. Oh, well.

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Koroush Ghazi
No, it's still on. Check the prices for individual items and they show a 40% discount at the moment. E.g. the Goodies range of DVDs show this at the top of every listing:

VChwK41.jpg

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
My orders arrived today. I was able to group them into smaller orders and come out at half the shipping price it would cost to buy them all together in one batch. Can't wait to watch the retro-ACTION blu-rays

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
The retro-ACTION blu-rays are excellent.

I have just finished watching my selection. Special mention to Warn That Man, which is a film I hadn't seen before, but really enjoyed. Good image on the blu-ray (a few spots here and there).

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
My sale order from Network arrived yesterday too. 6 more 'British Film' titles including 2 more volumes from the Ealing Rarities, Volume 2 of 'British Musicals of the 1930's', and "The Lady Vanishes" on Blu-ray. Very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks