What's new

Need advice for HT speakers...PLEASE!! real quick opinion (1 Viewer)

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
I'm the newbie around here, but I'm currently looking through the many thousands of speakers out on the market. I've been hearing a lot of good things about the "Energy Loudspeakers Take 5."
Now I hear they have a lot of bang for the buck, but as far as music playback, they aren't too impressive; being that I watch some DVD's with live performances (Dave Matthews Band, etc). However, my first priority is the home theater surround.
Could anybody recomend some speaker set ups in the $500 range or so? I'm not really loyal to any brand in particular; I just want something that'll give me a great home theater experience for the money.

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
How much is the JBL NSP1 package? That's supposed to be great too, and in some peoples' opinions, better than the Take 5 package.

Robert Ma

Second Unit
I also like the JBL NSP1 system for the $$$ but don't forget to audition Paradigms at your local dealer.

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
The JBL NSP1 system is $300 at J&R with free shipping through August 10th I believe. They have free shipping on all JBL products through the 10th I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks