What's new

Need a h/k 525 owner to take a rear-panel measurement for me. (1 Viewer)

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Would a fellow harman kardon AVR-525 owner please take a minute and get a rear panel measurement for me? Here’s what I need. As you are looking at the rear panel I need a measurement (inches) from the left side of the case to the “Subwoofer Pre Out”. Also, I need a measurement from the shelf or floor the unit is sitting on to the same output. I need these measurements because I am going to have to cut through the rear of my electronics rack due to a severe depth issue. Thanks!

Dom P

Stunt Coordinator
From left side of the case to Sub preout it's 2". From ground it's 1.5". Both those measurements put it right in the middle of the connector.

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Wow, I haven't seen a thread like this in a long time.

It's EXACTLY the kind of thread I'd post. :emoji_thumbsup::) I'm real particular about the way things look and the way things fit together.

Good for you, John! And good on Dom for taking the time to measure it all out. That's the stuff that makes a "forum" a "community."

Dom P

Stunt Coordinator
This forum helped me out a ton so I'm just trying to give something back.:emoji_thumbsup:

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Michael: As I was typing it, it never occurred to me that someone wouldn't respond. That's the kind guys we have on this forum! Thanks again Dom.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks