'MOULIN ROUGE', most beautiful dvd case i've ever seen!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Inspector Hammer!, Dec 27, 2001.

1. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    I just got this dvd yesterday as a late christmas gift and am going to watch it tonight, I can't wait! The first thing I was struck by when I took the shrink wrap off was how lavish, and breathtaking the cover is, and this was BEFORE I opened the gatefold! The colors are so rich and vibrant, and I love that soft texture that it has.
    It's petty starting a topic about a dvd case I know, but I just had to, it's really something to look at.
    If the film is half as spectacular as the case is, i'm in for one helluva great film I think!

2. Brian Kidd

Brian Kidd Screenwriter
    Supporter

The movie is MORE colorful than the case, if you can imagine that. As long as you surrender yourself to its odd conventions, you'll have a wonderful time!

3. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    It's spectacular, spectacular[​IMG]
    Peace Out~[​IMG]

4. Rob Willey

Rob Willey Screenwriter

Rob
    On mine, the back cover art is glued to the box with a strip down the middle (vertically) leaving both sides flapping. Moreover, it covers the "thumb" cut-out for removing the box's contents. Definitely less than I would expect from a Fox product.

Everything else, however, makes this one of my most glad-to-own titles.

Rob

5. MichaelPe

MichaelPe Screenwriter

I have the same problem with the back cover, but I really can't complain, since I think that this is one of the best DVDs I own.