What's new

Missing dialogue from JSBSB DVD???????? (1 Viewer)

Derek U

Stunt Coordinator
I might be crazy, but I could have sworn that it the theatrical version, after Carlin says his line and Jay and Sileent Bob look at each other, Jay says "Ewwwwwww, you eat the (explitive deleted?) This is how it is in the cut footage, but in the actual film, it goes from Carlin's line to the look to Carlin saying "Yeah". Do I have a bad DVD? Am I crazy? Please help!!!

Derek

Eric Alderson

Stunt Coordinator
It's on the delted scenes. Kevin Smith said it was cut from the theatrical version to avoid an NC17.

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
but aren't there many spots that are in the deleated scenes cut from the movie for time or so they could avoid and NC-17. I just bought it yesterday and also, are all of the deleated scenes worthwhile for the new fan.

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
I might be crazy, but I could have sworn that it the theatrical version, after Carlin says his line and Jay and Sileent Bob look at each other, Jay says "Ewwwwwww, you eat the (explitive deleted?) This is how it is in the cut footage, but in the actual film, it goes from Carlin's line to the look to Carlin saying "Yeah". Do I have a bad DVD? Am I crazy? Please help!!!
Did you happen to download the rough cut off the internet? If so, that is where you heard it. It most certainly wasn't in the theatrical cut I saw 3 times. I would assume that would be the case everywhere, but ya never know.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
The internet trailers are on the DVDs. I don't recall it being on them, but wasn't looking for it.

It's not in the regular spots, but they did use the deleted hooker footage for several variations of trailers.

I also don't remember if it was in the film when I saw it or not.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
It's in the rough cut...as is the hooker encounter and a few other deleted tidbits.
Not that have scene an unofficial version. ;)

Gabe Sigler

Stunt Coordinator
I saw a JSB preview (only about a week before it opened nationally) and it had the hooker scene in it if that helps.

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
I saw the sneak preview a week before the release also, and I could have sworn the "you eat the @*#!" line was in there. I don't recall the hooker scene though, but it's been about 6 months, so it might have been in there. I dunno. I guess anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks