What's new

MGM, where is "Clifford"?! (1 Viewer)

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
One of Martin Short's best films, plus an hilarious Charles Grodin (his second performance after Midnight Run). Sure it's played on TV all the time, but i want a DVD, in widescreen and SOON!

You'd probably screw-up subtitles, and I don't expect anything more than a trailer, but come on already, we want it on DVD!

I know I'm not alone.

He's Larry, the Scary Rex, the scariest dinosaur. But don't be afraid of his sharp sharp teeth, or his mighty, mighty roar.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
This movie is one of the worst I've seen (I'm amazed it was not on Mystery Science Theater 3000..they did a handfull of Orion films)

It's one of those movies that's so bad it's good...well, sort of.

This movie should have some deleted scenes since the TV version is longer by a minute or two.

Hey...if MGM is releasing stuff like Mannequin, who knows!

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I anyone has been following the "Armageddon" thread in the movies section… I consider Clifford one of cinema's all-time greats! I'm glad to hear that it rests with MGM, because they have a great track record of releasing catalogue titles (unlike, say, Warner).

Please, MGM, let's see Clifford on DVD!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I would also love to see Clifford on dvd. All I ask for is the correct OAR. More than Clifford I would love to see Bio-Dome on dvd. Peace

Jared M

Stunt Coordinator
i've wanted this movie since i saw it. martin short is hilariously irritating. i love it. come on mgm.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks