MGM, where is "Clifford"?!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by LukeB, Dec 7, 2001.

1. LukeB

LukeB Cinematographer

One of Martin Short's best films, plus an hilarious Charles Grodin (his second performance after Midnight Run). Sure it's played on TV all the time, but i want a DVD, in widescreen and SOON!

You'd probably screw-up subtitles, and I don't expect anything more than a trailer, but come on already, we want it on DVD!

I know I'm not alone.

He's Larry, the Scary Rex, the scariest dinosaur. But don't be afraid of his sharp sharp teeth, or his mighty, mighty roar.

2. Patrick McCart

Patrick McCart Lead Actor

Patrick McCart
    This movie is one of the worst I've seen (I'm amazed it was not on Mystery Science Theater 3000..they did a handfull of Orion films)

It's one of those movies that's so bad it's good...well, sort of.

This movie should have some deleted scenes since the TV version is longer by a minute or two.

Hey...if MGM is releasing stuff like Mannequin, who knows!

3. cafink

cafink Producer

Carl Fink
    I anyone has been following the "Armageddon" thread in the movies section… I consider Clifford one of cinema's all-time greats! I'm glad to hear that it rests with MGM, because they have a great track record of releasing catalogue titles (unlike, say, Warner).

Please, MGM, let's see Clifford on DVD!

4. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

I would also love to see Clifford on dvd. All I ask for is the correct OAR. More than Clifford I would love to see Bio-Dome on dvd. Peace

5. Jared M

Jared M Stunt Coordinator

i've wanted this movie since i saw it. martin short is hilariously irritating. i love it. come on mgm.