What's new

MGM: Please re-release Secret of NIMH on DVD in its OAR on Region 1 DVD. (1 Viewer)

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Dear MGM,

Please re-release Secret of NIMH in its OAR on Region 1 DVD. I love the Secret of NIMH but I will not purchase the current DVD because it is Pan & scan.

Secret of NIMH was released on DVD in pan & scan in Region 1 but it was released in letterboxed Widescreen (OAR of 1.85:1) in Region 2.

MGM please re-release Secret of NIMH on DVD in Anamorphic Widescreen in Region 1. If you re-release Secret of NIMH in region 1 in OAR then I will purchase the re-release.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I agree completely. I am waiting for an OAR presentation to purchase this film, and have been waiting for years.

-Vince

TimJim

Auditioning
I gotta give a bump to this old post. The Secret of NIHM is one of my favorite animated films of all time and the current DVD is just awful. Besides the fact that its 4:3 its also a terrible transfer with visable artifacting everywhere. I would by a new widescreen version in an instant even if its not a SE.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
MGM - you can figure that for every person actually taking the time to post this request, there are probably hundreds behind them who would buy an OAR copy. Look at how few people vote in an average election but who have a definite preference for a specific candidate (and bitch and bitch if their favorite doesn't win!)

TimJim

Auditioning
not to mention the fact that if you look around on the internet there are some extreme fanatics out there for this movie with message boards that are filled with even more fanatics.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
NIMH is an underrated classic. PLEASE release this OAR so I can let my son watch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks