What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Metallica aka Black Album Review (1 Viewer)

Max F

Second Unit
Sepultura - Beneath The Remains: One of the best albums ever recorded.

I love the old Death (Leprosy) with those crazy guitar solos (that guy left the band after that album, i think). I got real tired of all the other poser Death metal bands. To me it wasn't about the screeming, but the great guitar work and drums. The old Death drummer was one of the best.

Anyway, brings back good memories. I still play Beneath the Remains every so often. Never did hear any Overkill.

We should all thank Black Sabbath - they are the fathers of all this! I have to get that new box set. I can't wait to hear a remastered version of "Into the Void" and "National Acrobat".

BTW, JonZ. Who is that first woman in yor signiture. Too hot!!! :emoji_thumbsup:

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

John McM

Second Unit

well, you have to look at it objectively. If you're a hardcore Metallica fan from the 80's, this song probably sucks. But if you're a casual Metallica fan at the best, this song definately kicks more ass than anything they've recorded since.

Metallica's not my preferred type of music, but if they released a "best of" album (as long as it emphasizes on the 80's more than the 90's and today), I'd like to own it. Enter Sandman is definately a five-star song, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really like Metallica.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks