What's new

Men In Black Superbit, no DTS sound from my 9000ES (1 Viewer)

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
My Sony Sony 9000ES won't pass the DTS track on this disc. My Panny RP91 will. It's pretty aggrivating since the 9000ES in in the theatre presently. Maybe I'll move my RP91 down there, it won't navigate GOLDMEMBER.:frowning: Maybe I'm getting a new player soon?:D

Anybody else had any issues with MIB Superbit? Especially Sony 9000ES owners...! Merci beaucoup dudes and dudettes!

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
My Sony 700P passes DTS flawlessly. Is your 9000ES treating DTS right on other discs?

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
My set up played it AWSOMLY!!!!!
One of the best superbit disk's I ever seen or herd.
WAY WAY big inprovment over the regular DTS issue.
Iv got Denon DTSes &DolbyEX 7.1 and the Panny RP-81 player.Id say upgrade to a beter player.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
All my settings are set properly, first thing I checked. Both of my systems have a Marantz AV9000 pre as the head unit so it's very doubtful that's a factor. I've never had a DTS DVD or LD refuse to play before. The pre just read no data. I watched something else with DTS in the theatre with DTS a few days ago. I'm wondering if my disc is a bit out of standards or if 9000ES players in general have an issue with this title? Thanks so far, where are the 9000ES owners????

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks