What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

MASH-Martinis & Medicine Box (1 Viewer)

lasvidfil

Auditioning
Real Name
steve schiffman
Has anybody else noticed that these seem to have made a comeback? They were made out of print at the begininnig of the year and were going for big bucks on Ebay. Now the price has dropped quite a bit on Ebay and I was at my local Costco today and not only did they have 20 copies! in stock but was selling for $154.99! Anybody else noticing this? I'm on Long Island NY by the way.

Karl R

Stunt Coordinator
For anyone interested in buying this set, there is a $35 off coupon for it in the latest COSTCO flyer (expires 5/27.)

KellyVO

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kelly
I thought Fox was planning to make the set a Collector's Item. Nice to see it's back I wanted to buy one the last time I saw them in stores.

Coressel

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I noticed this just last week. First they claimed it was oop, and then without any big announcement or even a "whoops, guess what we found," several local stores had about 6 or 7 of them on the shelf. However, the individual season sets are gone, except for the GFA/Extras 2 disc set.

(By the way, this thread is obviously in the wrong place.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnedunn
Recent bookmarks