What's new

Looking for a small HDTV, between 7-11 inches (1 Viewer)

Mike D.

Stunt Coordinator
Hello htf! I have been looking for a widescreen HDTV with hdmi input, basically anywhere from 7 to 11 inches. I want to mount it outside the door of my theater room, with a "now showing" sign above it. I have a remodeler finishing the remainder of my basement so this is a good time to do this admittedly sillly little project! Lol!

I don't want to spend much on this tv, so that Sony OLED thing is out.. But I'm having trouble finding something that will be easy for my remodler to build flush into the wall, basically between 2 studs on 16 inch centers.. Plus anything bigger is just a waste for this, the real fun is the 97 Inch projector screen inside the room! :)

Any suggestions?? It seems like Best Buy and Amazon don't have anything less than 15 inches.
Thanks! -Mike

Mike D.

Stunt Coordinator
It looks like the smallest one with an HDMI input on the B & H web site is 15 inches?

Greg, that one looks perfect but it is $75 more than the 15 inch colby (ie, the smallest with HDMI input that I've found) on amazon.. maybe because it's a touchscreen?

Thanks guys! I'm still looking for the perfect solution.. I figured the easiest thing to do would be to split the HDMI signal coming out of my receiver (dvd/hd cable/xbox 360 all go into the receiver, then out to the projector), and send the signal to the projector and this little tv outside the theater..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks