What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
To prepare fans for next month’s premiere of season two, Disney has released Loki: Season 1 of its Marvel series on 4K UHD Blu-ray.

Loki (2021–)

Released: 09 Jun 2021
Rated: TV-14
Runtime: N/A

Director: N/A
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Cast: Tom Hiddleston, Owen Wilson, Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Writer(s): Michael Waldron

Plot: The mercurial villain Loki resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of “Avengers: Endgame.”

IMDB rating: 8.2
MetaScore: N/A

Disc Information

Studio: Disney
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 2160p HEVC w/HDR

Aspect Ratio: 2.39.1
Audio: Dolby Atmos, English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, English...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

JC Riesenbeck

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
I wasn't enamored with any of these series except Wandavision. Regardless, I was going to purchase them anyway to have in my collection. I don't agree with your assessment of Loki. I thought it was a mess and would rather have Hawkeye which at least has the Christmas thing going for it. But when Disney Movie Club took away the buy one get the second for half price (or 60 percent, depending) I changed my mind. I think they are overpriced at $49 for such a short series when I bought Game of Thrones on 4k for less than the cost of two of these.

Wayne Klein

Second Unit
It’s an excellent series and I agree with the assessment-this is, along with Wandavision, the best of the Disney+ series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks