Law & Order: SVU - 5/24/04

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by James_Kiang, May 25, 2004.

1. James_Kiang

James_Kiang Screenwriter

I haven't been watching the show as closely as I have in previous seasons, so I just have one question:

Did something happen to Elliott? I came in a bit late in last night's episode (season finale? repeat? not sure...) and didn't see him. Olivia had some other guy assisting her on a temporary basis and all of the other regulars were there. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: In case it was a repeat, this was the episode where Olivia gets taken hostage along with a young guy who accused his step-father of raping him 10 years ago. The step-father escaped prison and was actually innocent.

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

The Milo Ventimiglia episode in question was a repeat; they explained that Elliot was in court that day toward the start.

I'm not sure on the original episode order, but I seem to recall that one aired the week after a heavily Meloni-centric one, which actually had Elliot go to Eastern Europe to bring a perp in. That episode looked like it filmed on location (Prague?), so I wouldn't be surprised if they shot most of the hostage episode while Meloni was in Europe.