What's new

Law & Order: SVU - 5/24/04 (1 Viewer)

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
I haven't been watching the show as closely as I have in previous seasons, so I just have one question:

Did something happen to Elliott? I came in a bit late in last night's episode (season finale? repeat? not sure...) and didn't see him. Olivia had some other guy assisting her on a temporary basis and all of the other regulars were there. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: In case it was a repeat, this was the episode where Olivia gets taken hostage along with a young guy who accused his step-father of raping him 10 years ago. The step-father escaped prison and was actually innocent.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
The Milo Ventimiglia episode in question was a repeat; they explained that Elliot was in court that day toward the start.

I'm not sure on the original episode order, but I seem to recall that one aired the week after a heavily Meloni-centric one, which actually had Elliot go to Eastern Europe to bring a perp in. That episode looked like it filmed on location (Prague?), so I wouldn't be surprised if they shot most of the hostage episode while Meloni was in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks