What's new

Korean DVD's? (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Where do you guys buy most of your other region DVD's?

I'm specifically looking for Korean DVD's of American origin - meaning not Asian cinema - so sites like HKFlix wouldn't work.

I placed an order for the Gremlins digipack box-set earlier this week through DVDHeaven and posted about it on HTF.

Unfortunately, a day later before I could remit payment, it had been sold out - likely my own fault for announcing the incredible looking set which was retailing for only $10 something US!

Now I'm stuck cause I want this set so badly but it's a limited edition and so far DVDHeaven was the only e-tailer I found selling it. I'm concerned that if I don't order it in the next week or so, I'll never have the oppurtunity to again.

Can anyone help me out or offer suggestions... it's a R3 Korean set.

PS: to mods - I'm not posting this in the retail forum because this topic specifically applies to the R3 set of Gremlins, hence "Regional DVD's".

:}

CraigL

Screenwriter
Yah I was thinking of getting it too.
I just wanted it because of the box...not because I needed the movies. :) I have those already.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Me too... well not because I have them, but because I want the box, and because I wouldve bought them anyways to replace the Koreand discs...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks