Kalank (2019) ... Bollywood movie

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Title: Kalank

Genre: Drama, History, Romance

Director: Abhishek Varman

Cast: Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Sonakshi Sinha, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Kunal Khemu, Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon, Hiten Tejwani, Meera Chopra, Mukesh Rishi

Release: 2019-04-17

Runtime: 168

Plot: Long-buried secrets come to light when romance blossoms between a young daredevil and a beautiful woman in 1945 India.

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
I saw this Bollywood movie the other day, and even though it has done poorly at the Indian box office and has a 33% green tomato rating, I enjoyed it!

The plot was easy to follow, plenty of pretty people and beautiful colors and dancing. None of the songs were memorable but they weren't bad either and they propelled the movie forward.

The best endorsement I can make is that this film is 2 hours and 50 minutes long, and it was shown with no intermission (good practice for seeing Avengers this weekend, LOL!). And yet, those 170 minutes flew by, I was never bored.

A give Kalank a solid "B". If you like Bollywood films, this one will win you over.

Last edited:

elisha1

Auditioning
Real Name
Elisha Lang
Max people are excited for this kind of movies. They never appreciated the movies like Masan, Tummbad, Sahid, etc. These great movies became underrated Bollywood movies and max people didn't cars about this.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks