What's new

JVC HM-DH30000U w/ Dtheater New In Box (1 Viewer)

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Yep, it's the unit that allows you to record 1080i/720p and is the only DVHS deck that plays 1080i Dtheater movies. The unit is brand new in the box, selling it for $760 shipped. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Brae

Supporting Actor
[rant]The unit is brand new in the box[/rant]
Could you explain to us exactly what you mean? Is this new, in the box, factory sealed, and no B-stock? Or, was it new to you, in the box, but used and in like new condition?
The cheapist price I've menage to find it online is $976, but I am willing to keep an open mind with further information. :)

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Let's just say I bought an extra unit with my employee discount. The unit HAS NOT BEEN OPENED and is factory sealed. It is the updated unit with all firmware fixes meaning no audio dropouts. I've gotten several emails but anyone making me a firm offer on one of these will get one. If you need references, I do have a 270+ rating on eBay and I've been a card carrying HTF member for four years now:) Oh, I've also played lots of Phantasy Star Online with Jeff Kleist and Romier so that's gotta count for something!

Brae

Supporting Actor
Hi guys!!

Im deleting this post.

While D-VHS isnt for everybody, it is the ONLY WAY to watch prerecorded HD. BTW, it rocks!!!

Regards

Gregg Loewen
Administrator

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Thanks for your opinion Brae. It's also sad how somebody always has to poo poo on DVHS whenever it gets mentioned on this forum. This thread is here to sell one of these fine units to one of you, at a substantially discounted price. This is one amazing piece of gear. The build quality for this "VCR" is incredibly robust, weighing in at just under 20 pounds. Believe me, I'm one of DVDs biggest supporters, but even I can't deny the versatility of this unit. The recording functions are amazing, and 1080i Dtheater movies just look flat out superior to anything out there, including broadcast HDTV material. It's a reasonable price to pay when recordable DVD, which can't do anything past 480p is priced at $800+, and recordable HD-DVD is nowhere in sight.

Brae

Supporting Actor
My apologies. I did not intended to offend anyone. My opinion was towards the technology and nothing other. The price for the unit was pretty fantastic, and I am sure someone will benefit greatly.

Greg, it will not happen again!

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
No problems from me!!

Awesome pricing and glad its now sold

Regards

Gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks